Property Records‎ > ‎

Water Pumping Station



This pipe was traced leading into the pond using the magnetic survey locator shown below. It was most likely used to pump water out of the pond.






This pipe is located a few feet away from this concrete structure shown below. The last owner of the property where this is located was the Boehm family. The Boehm family are responsible for the existence of the pond due to them first creating a rock quarry.This places the Boehm family as being responsible for laying the pipe into the pond for the purpose of pumping out water.


The following photograph was extracted from video footage captured in 1996.
The image shows an iron cap with the date of 1887 and was found on top of the pumping station.




Comments